Tucson Transformation Gym is proud to announce our next Six Week Indoor Boot Camp Challenge
We're looking for people who have at least 25 lbs to lose to participate in a 6 week Indoor Bootcamp weight loss challenge! The kickoff will be at Saturday, December 7th from 10am-12pm and consist of weigh in, nutrition, and program overview.
Join a group of motivated people looking to take that step to a healthier future. This program is for the person looking for improved quality of life and to bring back that energy and ability to preform day to day tasks!
These classes are incredibly popular and spaces are going fast - sign up now to begin your transformation.
You must be a new client to participate in this challenge!
Your signup fee includes
- Unlimited group training during the 6 weeks
- Two free 3D body scans with the only Fit3D scanner in Tucson - see the differences before and after the 6 weeks
- You are not an existing Tucson Transformation Gym client
- You must attend the kickoff on Saturday, December 7th @ 10am at our studios - we will be taking your "before" picture and doing your initial 3D scan at this time.
- You must keep a food log for review every week (we provide a booklet to help you do this).
- You must attend at least three of our Bootcamp classes each week (view our schedule).
- You must attend the wrap-up session on Saturday, January 18th from 10am-12pm at our studios. Come in workout gear for your final 3D scan and "after" photos!
- The challenge is a one-time offer. After the six weeks has ended, you can start a membership with us! (Because you'll want to, of course.)
- What does the program require? First and foremost, we require the desire to change. We'll explain the plan and give you guidelines, but that desire to become your best self comes from you! Beyond that, you need the willingness to show up and put in the hard work several times each week. And comfortable, supportive shoes, because you're going to be on your feet!
- I'm really not in good shape; is this going to be too much for me? Everyone starts somewhere, and our trainers are experts at working with everyone who comes into the gym, no matter how fit they are. You might need a little extra help on your form or modifications on exercises. No problem - that's what we're here for. You can let us know about any concerns before or during classes, and we keep an eye on everyone, too, so we'll check in with you if we think you'd benefit from a modification.
- What if I don't want to change what I eat? You're ultimately in charge of your own 6 week transformation. If you follow our exercise and nutrition guidelines for six weeks, you're definitely going to see results. If you just exercise and don't change your diet, you'll probably still see results, but you won't reach your full potential. It's up to you how much you put in to this program - and how much you get out of it.
- Am I allowed to have any cheat meals at all? For best results, stick to the plan exactly as it's laid out. That means no cheat meals. But sometimes life happens, even when you plan. If it happens to you, don't give up! Get back to healthy eating and you'll be on track in no time.
- What if I need a lot of help with meal planning? You're in luck. Our very own Jen Auble is a certified nutrition coach, and she's happy to help in any way she can, from general guidelines to a specific plan tailored just for you. Get in touch with her with any questions and make the most of your six weeks.
- What do I wear to the kickoff? Workout gear! Though we won't go through a full workout, we'll go over the basic equipment and movements, so be ready to move a little and get your heart rate up.
- What should I bring to the kickoff? Just yourself and a positive attitude. We'll provide a booklet with all the info you need.
- What if I have questions during the program? Ask any of the trainers, anytime. We're all here to help, whether you need encouragement, fitness or nutrition advice, help with an exercise, or anything else. Our job is to help you succeed, so let us know what you need!
- What if I realize that this program helped me get healthier, have fun, and I feel great at the end of it? Exactly. That's our goal! If you follow our guidelines and let the staff know when you have any questions or concerns, you'll see results by the end of the 6 weeks. Let us help you start transforming.
Ready to sign up?
We will be starting a new boot camp soon! Get in touch with us to find out when!